ESSENTIAL SKILLS TO PROVIDE YOUR CUSTOMERS WITH SUPERB SERVICE
Purchase the course
Get LIFETIME ACCESS to customer service training for your employees
”With this plan in place and employees trained, empowered and having clear expectation, you can expect to guarantee the satisfaction of your customers."
About the course
There are some basic principles about Customer Service that management and staff should be trained on. Employee welfare is at the center of providing superb customer service, so any training program on customer service must inspire your employees to show up as their best self. The need for personal and professional development needs to be introduced to employees so they gain a thirst for continuous improvement and continually upgrading their skills.
Another critical skill will be how to interact with customers. It cannot be taken for granted that employees know how to communicate with customers. They will be the face of the company and are usually the primary component of customer satisfaction that customers complain about. Being able to discuss any question, issue, or concern that a customer has will be a core skill.
With employees trained, empowered and having clear expectations, you can expect to guarantee the satisfaction of your customers.
By the end of this workshop participants will have learned:
- How to identify and address the needs of your customers.
- How to provide customer service over the phone.
- How to deal with difficult customers.
- Ten Things that Impress Customers Every Time
- Employees that successfully complete the course will be issued a continuing education certificate
By the end of this workshop business owners will get
- Peace of mind that your staff understands your expectations for Customer Service
- Increased customer retention
- Increased revenue though improved Customer Service
- **Lifetime access for an unlimited number of employees
Desrene Daley Freeman, M.D., MPH.
Success must start and end with customer satisfaction and Chris gets it!
Dawn Skeete, Owner - Fusion Caterers & JAM'IT BISTRO
Chris has solidified the need and made his case for the role great customer service plays in the success of any business.
Chris's system allows you to identify the red flags before they become an issue